Monday, August 12, 2013

Chill Out at the Library

Trying to beat the heat? Sweating in unexpected places? Well, I have a deal for you! The Franklin County Library is chilled to perfection, and the books are cool. So why don't you come on in and soak in some cold air? You know what else is cool? Our It's So Hot jokes! Here we go...

It's So Hot... I saw two trees fighting over a dog.

It's So Hot... the best parking spots are gauged by shade rather than distance.

It's So Hot.... the chickens are laying their eggs sunny side up.

It's So Hot... the birds have to pick the worms out of the ground with pot holders.

It's So Hot... I saw a funeral procession pull thru a Dairy Queen.

It's So Hot... I saw a cop chasing a thief, and they were both walking.

It's So Hot... my thermometer goes all the way up to "Are you kidding me?"

It's So Hot... the Schwan's man started telemarketing.

It's So Hot... why don't you come chill out at the library with a good book?


If you have some It's So Hot jokes, we'd love to hear them!

And in serious news....
It's So Hot... Franklin County is officially under a BURN BAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment